Rates are quoted in US$. However, payment will be in Israel Shekels according to the official daily rate of exchange.
There is a 2-night weekend minimum (check in Thursday, check out Saturday night OR check in Saturday check out Monday).
The rates below are for foreign tourists. Israelis will be charged VAT. You will be charged in Shekels at the rate of exchange at the time of payment ..
Holiday and Klezmer Rates
The nightly rate includes a large, kosher Israeli breakfast, espresso, regular and herbal teas (including from our garden) to drink along with fresh bakery and fruit in our lobby 24 hours a day. Our lobby also has a library and free wireless internet access in public areas.
Artists' Colony Inn policies:
- Check in is from 15:00; Check out is up to 11:00.
- If reservation is canceled or modified up to 7 days before date of arrival, no fee will be charged.
- If reservation is canceled or modified 6 to 1 days before date of arrival, 100% of the first night will be charged.
- If reservation is canceled or modified 24 hours before check in or in case of no-show, 100% of the total price of the reservation will be charged.
- Payment can be made in cash or by credit card (Visa or Mastercard).
- Artists' Colony Inn hosts children from 11 years of age.
- There is a no smoking policy in both the rooms and the lobby.
- The guest rooms are not set up for cooking or for eating meals.
- We request that food not be brought into Artists' Colony Inn.
- There is a no pet policy at Artists' Colony Inn.